5 and older
In this under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, we taste Italian cuisine and burn off calories walking and learning about the neighborhood. We also explore Washington DC’s history of unique Italian culture.
A knowledgeable guide with a passion for food takes you on a journey to learn about the architecture, history, and culture of the area while stopping for four portions to taste local cuisine along the way at local restaurants large enough for a meal. On the tour, our guests eat learn and enjoy the city. Perfect for an alternative luxury dining experience.
Children ages 4 and under may attend and do not require a ticket.
If the child will be eating on the tour, they will be required to share a plate with their accompanying adult.
Please make sure you arrive 30 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start. We look forward to meeting you!
We donated a portion of every ticket to S.O.M.E So Others Might Eat to help feed the less fortunate.
We also accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, and if we know ahead of time, other dietary restrictions and allergies.Details:
Request paid interpreter in advance of purchase – email: [email protected]
- Tours are 2.5-3.5 hours
- Learn about a neighborhood’s history architecture and culture
- 4 tastings and drink pairing included
- Professional guide
- +$50.00 in value at the eateries we visit.
- Vegetarians and Gluten-free are welcome
- Tours are in English. Can accomodate languages in Italian, Spanish, German, French, and Chinese
- We will work with your party to accommodate all allergic and dietary restrictions before the experience
- After payment, we contact your party to ensure you are aware of the start location(s).
- We accommodate tours rain or shine
Please reach out to [email protected]
if a child 5 to 17 years of age is joining the tour with you.